What happens if you microwave a non-microwaveable bowl?


I bought this bowl a few months ago and it has become my favorite. It’s the perfect size for everything! I don’t know why I didn’t check to see if it was microwave safe though. Anyway, the price stick on the bottom fell off to reveal it isn’t microwave safe. I microwave stuff in it everyday! Obviously the bowl is still fine and hasn’t melted, but are there chemicals that comes off the bowl that I eat when I microwave it? It is dishwasher safe, if that makes a difference.