Name of the portion control bowl with dots inside bowl?

I saw (don’t remember when) on HGTV or Food Network a gadget show with a set of bowls that have a dot system inside the bowl to let you know the portion size. For instance, a 1 cup bowl had 1 dot inside the bowl and a 1 1/2 cup bowl had 1 full dot and a half a dot. These bowls are just for everyday use such as cereal and whatnot. Does anyone know who makes these or where I can buy them?

NIB DV8 Nightmare Bowling Ball 14lbs
$79.00 (8 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Apr-16-2014 12:00:04 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list